About these terms and conditions
- You should read the terms and conditions set out below before purchasing goods using this website.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Royal Geelong Yacht Club Inc. (RGYC), the website owner.
- You may offer to purchase goods and services described in this website for the price specified on this website.
- Your order must contain your name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card details and any other ordering information specified on this website.
- Confirmation of your purchase will be sent to your e-mail address once your payment has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within two business days please contact email@example.com.
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our confirmation e-mail is still pending.
- The goods are offered for sale only to persons who can make legally binding contracts.
Payment and price
- Payment must be effected by credit card using the ordering facility on this website.
- Prices are inclusive of goods and services tax and any other charges which must be mandatorily disclosed under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Cancellation due to error OR unavailability
- You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to a typographical error or like oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods or service
- If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
- Delivery of the goods and services will be effected in the manner described on this website.
- Risk of loss of, or damage to, the goods, as well as any additional costs due to events occurring after the time of despatch, transfers from us to the customer when the goods are despatched by us to Australia Post or any other carrier.
- Under certain conditions, (e.g. customer error when making order, incorrect items delivered) incorrect order refunds/replacements are available for goods and services purchased via the online store. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine eligibility for refunds.
- Any refunds for goods and services purchased via the online store will be issued as a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question within 14 business days. Please note: We may impose an administration fee.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk.
- Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- RGYC may disclose your personal information to third parties to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you have requested. For example, payments on the Website are processed by a third party contractor.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this website including the online purchase of goods and services, as set out in our Legal Disclaimer.
- Details contained on this website relating to goods and services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction which you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia) and, if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from this website.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Termination of access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.